FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
Julie:
1. Office Assistant for Naranja Nursery (orchid wholesale company)
2. Blimpie, TCBY, Juice Works
3. McKay Studio technician at BYU
4. Second Grade Teacher and home school teacher
Rob:
1. Law Clerk
2. Industry Liaison for Dept. of Labor
3. Legislative Assistant
4. Financial Planning Intern and part time skier
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
Julie:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. 10 Things I hate about you
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. 16 Candles or Can't Hardly Wait I also really love all movies so I can watch any good movie twice.
Rob:
1. True Grit
2. Hang Em High
3. Dirty Hairy
4. Terminator or any Arnold movie
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
Julie:
1. Miami, FL
2. Provo, UT
3. Alexandria, VA
4. Lorton, VA (DC)
Rob:
1. Ogden, UT
2. Philippines
3. Provo, UT
4. Washington DC
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
Julie:
1. Rob
2. Girls from the ward
3. My family
4. My friends Tina and Kristi
Rob:
1. Julie
2. GW and Work
3. Family
4. Todd N.
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
Julie:
1. Chocolate desserts
2. Steaks and Ribs
3. Curry food
4. Crabs or seafood
Rob:
1. Pie
2. Ice cream
3. Steak
4. Chicken and Fish
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
Julie:
1. At a spa
2. Miami, with my kids-where it is warm
3. At the Beach
4. Disney World or another Amusement Park
Rob:
1. Snow Basin
2. Lake Powell
3. any beach with my wife
4. Jackson Hole
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
Julie:
1. Losing 20 lbs and developing a love of running
2. Getting a better routine/schedule in my life and overall improving all aspects of myself
3. Rob being finished with Law School
4. going to Alaska with Rob to celebrate 7 years of schooling being over
Rob:
1. Graduating
2. Passing the BAR
3. Going on Vacation
4. Spending more free time with the family
FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
Anyone who reads this
1 comment:
So "Girls from the ward" is the biggest cop-out answer EVER (as is, to be fair, "any Arnold movie")
Post a Comment