I love this picture! They are both eating and just happily holding hands. These are the moments I live for. I love how they really do love each other despite their fights. Lately, my kids have been purposely doing things to annoy one another. I ask myself, "aren't they too young for this?" They are seriously beginning to fight. Carys will scoot over just close enough to casually touch Luke's leg with her foot. Naturally, it drives him bonkers and he pushes her leg away. You can imagine what happens next...she replaces her big toe on his leg and so it goes until one of them is in tears. Where is the line as a mother? Do I intervene? Do I let them figure it out since it truly is the beginning of many more to come? Anyway, such is life with siblings who are both pretty head strong and feisty. I also love this picture because they both look so grown up. We were on our way to church and it is the one day both my kids are dressed nicely and cleaned up for the most part. I will remember this picture in my head forever!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Friend or Foe?
I love this picture! They are both eating and just happily holding hands. These are the moments I live for. I love how they really do love each other despite their fights. Lately, my kids have been purposely doing things to annoy one another. I ask myself, "aren't they too young for this?" They are seriously beginning to fight. Carys will scoot over just close enough to casually touch Luke's leg with her foot. Naturally, it drives him bonkers and he pushes her leg away. You can imagine what happens next...she replaces her big toe on his leg and so it goes until one of them is in tears. Where is the line as a mother? Do I intervene? Do I let them figure it out since it truly is the beginning of many more to come? Anyway, such is life with siblings who are both pretty head strong and feisty. I also love this picture because they both look so grown up. We were on our way to church and it is the one day both my kids are dressed nicely and cleaned up for the most part. I will remember this picture in my head forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When Carys came in to church on Sunday, Chris and I were dying, just clutching our hearts. She is a heart-breaker already. Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment