The Utah family came to DC for Thanksgiving! It was so much fun! I realized I never put up a post about it...so sorry it is so out dated. It was a wonderful week. The nieces and nephews played and fought and got to know each other. The siblings and in-laws got up close and personal as we were all under one roof. We went sight-seeing all over Washington DC and then spent a nice Thanksgiving at home. We ate sort of late because our bird didn't cook in the time we planned for. Luckily the natives weren't that restless and we provided enough snacks to keep them semi-happy until the dinner was ready. Everybody pitched in and the dinner was delicious! I wish we could do something like this for more holidays. Anyway, here is a slide show of some of our fun times. The kids are Luke, Carys, Zack, Finley, Addie, and Grady...they are the cutest kids ever!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Thanksgiving 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment