So, the next few blogs will be catch up posts from some things we have done lately. So bear with me if the stuff seems outdated. This blog serves two purposes...1. to keep family members up to date with pics and the kids and 2. to provide me an opportunity to rant and rave and vent my inner thoughts about my life.
Rob turned 31 on Feb. 27th! He is not a big birthday celebrator, but I try to do what I can to honor him. This year, I let Luke plan the gifts and cake. He did a great job! Luke wanted to give his dad a cup...we morphed that idea into a create-A-mug that you color and design so Rob can remember the kids every day at work. He really liked it. Luke did a nice job on his mug. Next, Luke wanted a Race Car Cake with flames coming out of those two round holes in the back! (I informed him those were the dual exhaust, but he didn't believe his girly mom...the nerve!) Anyway, we went to Michael's and Luke couldn't resist the Lightning McQueen cake pan and that was what we did. We had a fun concert night and then Friday we decorated the cake as a family and Rob blew out the candles. It was nice. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and father! I love you, ROB!
More updates to be posted!
2 comments:
i love the look on carys' face when rob is blowing out the candles. great cake but you forgot to mention that you made it from SCRATCH and how delicious it turned out!
carys is such a big girl. I realize that Kaden is about the same age...but still. Last time i saw her...well I am not sure. she is a cutie!
Post a Comment