What is the connection you ask...don't ask me; ask Luke because only a three year old makes certain connections.
As you read earlier, Captain was rushed to the ER on Friday. My sister Coursey, who just moved here from Utah, had to drive Luke to swimming because I was with the dog. This was the conversation in her car.
L- "I like watching movies."
C- "Me too."
L- "Why don't you have movies to watch?"
C- "Well, I don't have any kids yet to watch movies in the back."
L- "Well, you should ask Jesus to give you a kid."
C- "Maybe, I will one day."
L- "You should pray to Jesus to give you a kid."
C- "I should pray?"
L- "Yes, pray to Jesus for a kid."
C- "OK maybe he will give me one someday."
All of this is because in his three year old mind he believes if Jesus gives Coursey a kid then she will get a movie player so HE can watch movies in her car! It was funny to see how they think through things. I told Coursey to be prepared for many more Luke conversations. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment