Sunday, September 06, 2009

Summer Firsts and Fun!

We have had a great summer! When I think about all we did together I am amazed. My kids do not realize the spoiled little lives they lead, but some day I will have tons of recorded pictures and memories to prove that I did work and play with them! Among our firsts this summer are Luke water skiing and Carys taking ballet. We are heading into the fall and both kids will be starting soccer next weekend for the first time. Luke will start full-day Kindergarten on Tuesday and Carys will begin preschool the following week. We are up against a lot of changes this year with a third baby around the corner, but I think we will weather it well! Here are some shots from our last month.




I know our friends may have better footage, but this was the best we got. He was half-standing/squatting throughout the ride, but he was awesome! We were so proud...especially Rob because water-skiing is one of his passions in life. Luke started with Rob pulling him from the dock and then he did it twice behind the boat. He can't wait to try again next year.



Carys began dance this summer. We tried last year and she wasn't too keen on it without mommy. This year she couldn't wait, although she was obviously the youngest in the class (due to a clerical error through the county). We decided it was only 4 weeks and she could handle it. We will start dance again hopefully in the winter sometime.

No comments: