Wednesday, September 16, 2009
"Oh, Him invisible!"
A couple of weeks ago Carys and I were walking into church and she was running full speed to the doors. I told her about how the church is Heavenly Father's house and we have to be reverent which means no running, screaming, or acting crazy. She said, "well, I don't see Him!" I replied, "Well, He dwells here in spirit, but we come here to feel close to Him." She paused and then said, "OH!!!! Him invisible!" I thought it was so cute. Then we walked down the hall into the chapel and found Rob and Luke in a pew. After Carys sat down she turned to me with a scolding face and said, "This not a house! It a church!" She did her best to yell in her quieter church voice. IT was pretty funny to think she took the entire walk into the chapel to process our original conversation about it being His house and then she decided I must be wrong! Preschoolers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is such a cute little thinker! Mom M.
Post a Comment