I know, I am a lame mom that is seriously taking pictures of her son's first homework assignment, but it turned out so good! I was so proud of him. He did the whole thing in pencil and then made it hard to see by using a black crayon, but the pictures are my favorite. He drew Darth Vader and light sabers for "I like to play Star Wars." He drew a TV with a kid bowling with pins (stripes on the pins can't be seen due anymore) for his example of how he loves bowling on the Wii. He also drew a checker board! I just love this kid because he really does love to play checkers and he is pretty darn good, too! I am already so proud. (Sorry, braggy mommy moment...sorry!) It hit me today that I feel really ready for this because he feels ready for it. I know he is excited and confident and while I know he will have insecurities and moments of sadness at school, I think he is going to enjoy it.
Monday, September 07, 2009
Luke's first homework assignment!
I know, I am a lame mom that is seriously taking pictures of her son's first homework assignment, but it turned out so good! I was so proud of him. He did the whole thing in pencil and then made it hard to see by using a black crayon, but the pictures are my favorite. He drew Darth Vader and light sabers for "I like to play Star Wars." He drew a TV with a kid bowling with pins (stripes on the pins can't be seen due anymore) for his example of how he loves bowling on the Wii. He also drew a checker board! I just love this kid because he really does love to play checkers and he is pretty darn good, too! I am already so proud. (Sorry, braggy mommy moment...sorry!) It hit me today that I feel really ready for this because he feels ready for it. I know he is excited and confident and while I know he will have insecurities and moments of sadness at school, I think he is going to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it. How was the first day? You look wonderful and are so close to having another baby!!!!
Post a Comment