Just a quick rant about husbands in school...
I hate finals! I hate them. Truly. I have endured 7 years of finals and I am tired of them. Rob is a bear during this time each semester. Lucky for me one semester's finals usually coincide with Christmas and all the prep work that entails. Let me take you on my journey for the perfect tree! actually, I won't. To sum it up, I ended up going with Luke, my Christmas elf, and got a tree. Would you believe the one guy at Home Depot wouldn't even help me carry it to my car? I even loaded it in all by myself. Needless to say, by the time I got home with the tree I was not a happy camper. I most likely will not be going back there for a tree next year. Going back to my rant... If Rob wasn't studying for finals, I would have had my big strong man to help me with that tree. (in his defense he tried in the morning, but hurt his back after the 2ND tree he lifted...likely story ;) ! ) This is one among many things that are altered during this time in each semester. I won't bore you with my complaining and really would regret it tomorrow if I went on too much. All I can say with certainty is I am glad it is nearly over! Whew!
2 comments:
Yes, finals are no fun. Someday you'll laugh (maybe not)
Can you believe that Home Depot man? We went there to get our tree too, but when we saw that there was absolutely no one to help us out we went to the tree lot at the local high school instead. Yes, we probably payed more for our tree, but they carried it to the car and tied it up for us and everything. I'll pay more for service!
Hang in there, Julie! You're gonna make it.
For what it's worth, I'd bet that I hate finals even more than you do. ;-)
Post a Comment