Monday, December 24, 2007

iq test fun

IQ Test Score

3 comments:

Ryann said...

You rock!!!

RTM said...

Yeah, well, so, why am I the breadwinner then? Is it simply comparative advantage? Because of your genius, we can assume you could make more money than me, but we also know from experience that you're MUCH better at taking care of our little milk-breaths known as Luke and Carys. Therefore, even though you have absolute advantage at both activities, perhaps it's still more efficient for me to bring home the bacon while you do the bulk of the work with the kids. Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe it's not more efficient. Maybe you could earn so much more money than me--thanks to your superior smarts--that it would be more efficient for me to stay home with the kids--despite the damage that might cause them. What do you think?

Rob and Jewls said...

I don't know Rob, whydon't you take the quiz and then we can talk about it...It is just a dumb quiz. There is no telling how accurate :) I am happy with my job right now. Soemthing tells me you wouldn't really want to change places anyway.