
Carys couldn't take it anymore and this is how she fell asleep. Her face is tucked into her coat perfectly. Luckily I had my camera with me. Mean Mommy should have taken her home for her nap sooner. Just a word on my daughter. Carys has been so much fun lately. She is beginning to talk up a storm. She is deathly afraid of Santa. She even refused a lollipop he gave to Luke to give to her. All Luke had to say was, "Here is a lollipop from Santa, Carys!" Carys screamed and vehemently shook her head no. She will pretend to be Santa and give a whole-hearted, "ho-ho-ho!" I love how she works so hard to express herself and boy can she eat! Anyway, she is my smoochie and I love her! Enjoy the funny picture.
1 comment:
Way to have the camera in the holster for a quick draw. She is a sweetie.
Post a Comment