Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Coursey!


Today is my sister, Coursey's birthday. This is the first birthday I have been able to spend with her in 6 years. It is crazy how fast time flies and how many moments we have missed because we have lived on opposite sides of the country. Luke had a great afternoon helping me make a chocolate cake (see recipe of back of Hershey cocoa...it is delicious!) and he even decorated the top with all sorts of scooby-doo sprinkles he chose. It was neat to see his excitement every time he asked, "Where's Aunt Coursey?" We have loved having her in our home. My kids love her. Carys adores especially adores her and that is huge considering she is slow to warm with most people. I hope Coursey had a great day. She deserves the best and this year is the beginning of a new life in more ways than one. I love her and am proud of her always. Happy birthday little sister!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Coursey looks great! Wish her Happy Bday for me. I hope that everything is ok...and things will get better for her.

Andy and Katy said...

Happy Birthday COURSEY!!!! She looks wonderful and you are so sweet to have a little party for her.