you can't hula hoop anymore!!!!
I know this is a harsh generalization and I realize that there are many who can still do the hula hoop, but NOT ME!!!! and I USED TO! Did I just lose my waist? Lose my hip mobility or just my rhythmic ability to sway? No matter what it made me feel old and I didn't like it one bit! Just thought I would share...
4 comments:
I can't do it anymore either. It really is kind of sad/embarrassing when you are trying to show your three-year-old how to hula hoop and you can only make it a couple of times around. Thanks again for letting us stay at your house! It was fun to be there for the awesome party.
Courtney
I know how you feel. I used to be the hula-hoop queen too. You look great and I also noticed that you need to re-word your header. You are no longer the wife of a law-student but a soon to be lawyer.
Courtney- at least you could get it to go around a couple of times I can't even say as much. Yeah, Julie I figured this one out a few months ago, sadly when I was trying to show Dane how to hula hoop in the store.... he just looked at me like "what are you doing, Mom?" Oh it begins I am already losing "coolness" in his eyes. :) SAD!!
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm a 228 pound hula hooping fool. That must mean I'm young and thin. That's great. Now I have an excuse to not work out and to keep working hard to top the 250 mark. A guy doesn't get to be 228 lbs by accident you know. Anyone interested in my program is welcome to ask. Through hard gluttonous work, you too can weigh 1/8 of a ton.
Post a Comment