Friday, May 09, 2008
The curse of threes!
You know how they say things happen in threes? Well, first was Rob, second was Luke, third is this morning my basement was pretty badly flooded!!!! I jsut thought you would appreciate this cap to my perfect week! The good side is that I am ending my week early because my friend Tina and her family will be here tomorrow and we will be heading to a nearby waterpark for Sunday and Monday! We are also attending a fun birthday party tomorrow! Thank goodness because I don't think I could take anymore mishaps this week. (We haven't even touched on the little absent minded things Rob has done this week to make his week stink too.) I think we will just forget this week and move on to better ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you have got to be kidding me!
Bless you!!! It is weeks like yours that you never have to wonder why people drink!!!
Man, that really sucks!! Is Coursey's room ok?!
I'm feeling you. Our basement flooded also. And hey-we got away too! So fun to have seen you!
Post a Comment