CHRONICLES OF MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS AND TREASURES I FIND ALONG THE WAY
Friday, May 30, 2008
Law School Graduation!
Graduation came and went and I have to admit that while it was one of the most joyous moments since Carys' birth, it was also one of the most painful. Why are they soooo long?! Rob was smack in the middle of a class of roughly 650. Rob's parents, brother and sister-in-law, my mom and sister were here for graduation. Courtney and Coursey watched the kids while we endured the ceremony. It was nice to share his accomplishment with those we love. We had some friends over for homemade ice cream and it ended up being a wonderful way to celebrate this occasion. Thanks for everyone who helped Rob get here. WE are grateful for the support and love.
I just want you to look at the many expressions of Rob...Why can't he just smile (he does in many) ?! Love ya, honey!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so happy for you guys. Wish that we could have been there!!!!
Is Rob drunk in the fourth picture with his shirt off?
Post a Comment