


Luke, Dad, Dad Dad, and I went to the local train expo. It was a fun outing. I don't know who enjoyed it more...the grown men or Luke?! They had the coolest race tracks. I had no idea how big the train hobby/interest was. I guess you could really spend some money on the elaborate trains and tracks. It was really neat. My favorite display was a coffee table that had glass panels and encased a train track/city on a smaller scale. It was awesome! Kids would think it was the coolest...too bad I can't take a second mortagage to buy one ;)
2 comments:
Although it might not be obvious from facial expressions in some of those pictures, it really was a fun day. We have to be quick on the draw with the camera, because Luke HATES posing for pictures. So some pictures are taken before the other people in the pictures are ready, and some pictures are taken as we're unsuccessfully trying to talk him into a little smile. Kids...
My dad had a train city in one of the bedrooms in his basement. It was his baby. No one could touch it without him being there. It was a lot of fun for him but my mom hated it. It tied up a whole room and collected dust. We told my dad he should make holes in the floor so that the train could meander through the whole house. Ha!Ha! Mom M.
Post a Comment