Sunday, January 27, 2008

Think healthy thoughts!

Please! All of you who read this PLEASE think healthy thoughts and send the vibe our way! I am dying! I think I have a sinus infection and once home from church began to claw my face off and pull out my teeth because of the pain. The line of sinus pressure to severe pain without any medication doing the trick has been crossed. Yes, I will be at the doctor bright and early tomorrow...antibiotics here I come! Anyway, I write this partially in jest, but mostly in tears as I plead for good health vibes for me, Rob, Carys and Luke (who are still not 100%). Hey, it may not help the pain or illness, but it couldn't hurt, right?

So, do you feel sympathetic yet? Or have I sucked you dry with the pink eye pictures and emails?! I spared you a picture of my gross eye, but some friends can attest to its nastiness. Hence, my nickname, "Pinky!" It's sad when I have nothing else to post about, right? I guess it is true what they say...misery loves company! Just kidding, I wouldn't wish this on anyone! Again, I say, STAY HEALTHY!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

so sad pinky, so sad. hurry and get better so we can play!

Andy Morgan said...

Oh, pinky!!! These are the times that we are glad our kids aren't right next door to pass the crap back and forth. Healthy vibes coming your way-Hugs, Katy