JULIE'S JEWLS!

CHRONICLES OF MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS AND TREASURES I FIND ALONG THE WAY


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'll bet he needs to clean his mouth out with soap!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=BzjLlqIuVhI
Posted by Rob and Jewls at 1:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Rob and Julie

Rob and Julie

Carys, 3

Carys, 3

Silly Luke, 5!

Silly Luke, 5!

My gorgeous kiddos!

My gorgeous kiddos!

Fall 2009

Fall 2009

Cameron

Cameron

Luke and Carys

Luke and Carys

Carys!

Luke is 5!

Julie and the kids

Julie and the kids
Miami trip 2008

Luke and Carys

Luke and Carys
Luke 4, Carys 2

Lucas 4 years old

Little Lady 2 years old

About Me

My photo
Rob and Jewls
I am a woman who spends her days as a mom of three children, 1 witty independent boy, 1 feisty, loving girl and a curious, sweet baby boy! I spend my nights trying to catch up with my thoughts, plan for tomorrow, build friendships, and strive to be better at all my jobs. My dog is crazy...need I say more. My husband is wonderful, busy as he is, and manages to keep up with his crew despite his work and hobbies. This is our life...hold on for the ride.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (61)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (122)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (15)
      • Caffeine the Wonder Drug!? definitely not, but I ...
      • Like Father Like Son
      • I'll bet he needs to clean his mouth out with soap!
      • Think healthy thoughts!
      • Did I miss the spring weather report?
      • Carys "Pinkeyes"
      • Why is it never enough?
      • Eating me out of house and home and Carys' other n...
      • Kids say the darndest things!
      • I took a dog quiz...I thought it was funny!
      • Yep, I am joining the political blogging bandwagon
      • Crazy kids!
      • The train expo!
      • Christmas Eve Pics
      • Christmas Fun!
  • ►  2007 (20)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  August (1)

Blogs and websites interest me!

  • http://chasingcheerios.blogspot.com/
  • http://jillthomasphotography.com/blog/
  • http://bakerella.com
  • http://www.overthetipsytopdesign.blogspot.com/
  • http://birthdaypartyideas.com
  • http://tutusandturtles.blogspot.com

Blog Role

  • Adriana
  • AG and Allison
  • Alicia and Mark
  • Alysia and Marlon
  • Ammon M.
  • Amy and John
  • Andrea
  • Angela and Hunter
  • Angela and John
  • Angela and Scott
  • Angela and Sunny
  • Bekah
  • Childs playground
  • Courtney and Mike
  • Dianah and Michael
  • Emma and Josh
  • Erika and Nick
  • Full house
  • Iris
  • Jen
  • Jocelyn and Robert
  • Julie N.
  • Katy and Andy
  • Kim and Chris
  • Laura
  • Lourdes and Dave
  • Melissa
  • Mike and Anna
  • Morgans
  • Nanette and Jared
  • Natalie
  • Rob's blog
  • Shelly
  • Tina and Scott

Captain Hook 6mths

Captain Hook 6mths

Luke 3 1/2 Carys 15 mths

Luke 3 1/2 Carys 15 mths

Our family at Grady's blessing

Our family at Grady's blessing

Carys turns 1!

Carys turns 1!

Easter 07

Easter 07

Luke almost 3!

Luke almost 3!

Luke 2 years old

Luke 2 years old

Luke 2 yrs old in all his mess!

Luke 2 yrs old in all his mess!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.