Sunday, February 22, 2009

When the cat's away, the mice shall play...

I Love my Luke. I Love my dog. That is what I chanted in my head the other day as I cleaned up these messes. The dog chewed up all of my receipts I had laying on the table. I was organizing them to turn in for reimbursement from the last ward party...sucks. Luke was having quiet time in his room and he was all set up. He climbed to the top of his closet and got down a paint it yourself piggy bank. He painted the piggy bank beautifully. Sadly, he got the carpet as well. I didn't have any anger at all. Even when I couldn't get it out. He said, "I should've remembered not to paint on the carpet. I should've come asked you, mom." I thought he got it. NOPE! Later that evening he went into my room during his bedtime and got my make up out. He found the paint again int he bathroom and painted some more and then used my make up to paint his face. Now, I was mad. Here are some pics.







3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I can say one thing for Luke--He knows how to entertain himself. Mom M.

Andy and Katy said...

Lucas Morgan!!!! Julie, you are a better person than I am, I would have had a fit.

Brynn said...

Just tell yourself "One day this will all be funny. One day this will all be funny. One day this will all be funny." Is it funny yet?