Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Falling back in love with...

my blog!

OK...I have been really spotty and inconsistent with my posting lately. I am going to try to post one each day until I catch up with all my stuff and then I will shoot for 2 times a week. I have found that when I am blogging I am much more observant in my day with my children, but when I am not, I am missing the "funnies" that happen in my mothering experiences and in my kids' childhood. I have concluded that blogging helps me maintain a more positive attitude to life since I am always trying to spin it for a post and it is an outlet and therefore, I am going to do more posting!

2 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Oh I can't wait!

Mom and Dad said...

I love your blogs. We miss out on a lot that is going on in your family's life by being so far away. Your comments and pics are the next best thing to being there. Thanks! Mom M.