Sunday, February 08, 2009

I totally forgot Christmas pictures!

I just realized today, while on the phone with my mom, I forgot to post any Christmas morning pictures! Silly Julie. So here are a few of my favorite ones. Here is a quick Christmas story about Luke. Santa doesn't usually wrap in our house because he wants the kids to see his presents first. Luke really wanted his presents wrapped so he could be surprised. He wrote Santa a letter and requested this and said if Santa didn't have time to wrap them all maybe he could just wrap the best one. So, Santa did wrap the best gift this year so Luke could have his wish and be surprised. Silly Luke, he can be surprised with all the wrapped family gifts downstairs! It was great to see his face though.


Christmas Eve opening up Grandma's pj's!

Luke running down the stairs to check out his gifts!

This tea set was the first toy Carys saw and played with!

Carys and Aunt Coursey are buddies and so Coursey was the first to play with all the toys!

Luke opened the wrapped gift from Santa and it was exactly what he wanted! Every time he opened a gift he would say, "YES!"


I love how Carys is wearing her Cinderella dress up and feeding her Barbie pony at the same time.

Carys loved her blocks.



The kids bought gifts for each other and Carys bought Luke Hulk hands and he bought her a pony stick. They were very happy!



Our family gift from Emom and Papa Kevin was a Wii. We have loved it! Luke bowled a 270 the other day! Crazy!

We were spoiled and so were our kids. Thanks to everyone who made our holiday great. I am sorry these pictures are so tardy.

2 comments:

Jen Ketcher said...

Julie, your kids are SO CUTE! How fun--looks like they scored this Christmas!

Mom and Dad said...

Loved the pics! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm glad the PJ's fit the kids. It's always hard to know what sizes to get them. They are growing up so fast! We had a great Christmas morning with Addie, Grady, Zack and Finley. Wish your family could have been here too. The best was making Christmas cookies together this year. The kids were great little helpers! Love you all! Mom M.