CHRONICLES OF MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS AND TREASURES I FIND ALONG THE WAY
Friday, February 06, 2009
Girls and Boys
There are so many wonderful differences between my children. Some are just personality and some are just being true to their stereotyped gender differences. I know some people do not believe that there are innate differences between girls and boys, but I totally disagree. That is a whole different debate though. These pictures are just one aspect of each kid that I love. Luke flexing his muscles, just like daddy, no matter how small he is. Carys sitting for new hairdos and posing for the camera. I love it! Plus they are so cute.
I so agree-boys and girls are different! Tim lives up to every single stereotype for boys and my girls developmentally are right in there too. Although, they are not particularly girly.
I should have wrote about blurb here but I responded on my blog. But I so encourage you to do it. Those books are so worth it!
4 comments:
I mean it, you should really put them in photo contests. You have such cute kids!
I love her hair! Did you get those curlers? Such cute kids.
I so agree-boys and girls are different! Tim lives up to every single stereotype for boys and my girls developmentally are right in there too. Although, they are not particularly girly.
I should have wrote about blurb here but I responded on my blog. But I so encourage you to do it. Those books are so worth it!
I'll definitely claim them as my Grandkids! Cute runs in our family! I love Carys' curly hair. Mom M.
Post a Comment