Monday, June 09, 2008

Can I do it?

YES, I CAN! (ode to Bob the Builder)

Well, I did it. I not only didn't have any fast food for 3 days, I haven't had McDonald's specifically for 11 days! I know it sounds crazy to be so proud of such a silly accomplishment, but there are some of you who know what a big deal this is. I have eaten out, but no McD's! I am also working out tons and trying to eat better.

My new goal: No Coke! Only sugar free or diet drinks. (I have already succeeded today!)

Yeah ME! now, lets just hope I can keep it up...I will keep you posted...as if you care!

4 comments:

Erika said...

YEAH!!!! I do care...and I am proud! It isn't an easy feat, and you did it!

Andrea said...

AWESOME!!

Mom and Dad said...

I personally know how hard it is to break old habits that are comforting. Way to go! Keep up the good work! Mom M.

Andy and Katy said...

I am so proud of you. Two big thumbs up!!!!