Well, I think this is Luke's other look alike (aside from Rob)...my Uncle Warren. Luke has always seemed to favor Rob's distinct look, but occasionally I would see glimpses of my grandfather, me, or my uncle. When I saw this picture, I about died. Yeah, I know he has shorter hair and it isn't exact, but they have the same smile! So, we showed it to the kids and this was the conversation...
Emom: Who is that in this picture?
Carys: I don't know. I don't know.
Emom: Who does it look like?
Carys: I don't know.
Luke: Is it me? It looks like me.
True Story...I guess I did contribute some genes after all. I still see a little Rob strong in his traits, though.
What do you think? ( I know you are reading, so I would love to hear from you!)
4 comments:
I think there is a pretty strong resemblance! That is really cute that Luke said that.
I'm glad to know that you got to Miami safely. I have to admit I worried about you and three kids making that drive by yourself!
From my non-biased opinion, since I don't know your Uncle Warren or Luke, I think they look strikingly similar. Even Luke sees it!
I can totally see it in the smile!
hi. how did you know i was reading?
how is it that charlie can look exactly like logan and tom, but identical to my dad's baby pictures?
just cause.
hey, my word verification is "flort". is that some kind of flirty fart?
angie
Post a Comment