Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's visit 2010

We were so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa here! Their trip got off onto a bumpy start when the airlines lost their bags, but we still had so much fun. We ended up blessing Cameron at home because they didn't have their church clothes, but it was nice and intimate and Brian could be a part of it. We went to the Fairfax City Chocolate Festival and had some tasty dips in the chocolate fountain. They played tons of board games and got to drive a round a lot as I chauffered them to Carys' gymnastics class, Luke's school for cafeteria lunch with 5 years olds, and Luke's karate class. The kids loved showing them all of their activities. I think they just fell in love with Cameron too. He barely cried and just smiled on cue the entire visit. I mean who wouldn't LOVE this face!!



Luke's new favorite game is SORRY! He roped them into playing often. I think the anti-game playing Morgans actually enjoyed the game! Well, maybe they just enjoyed watching Luke in his element!

We did some bike riding.

These are great pictures of them with Cam!


We can't forget how Carys played beauty shop on Grandpa (I am sure he won't forget). She especially loves doing men's hair.
Cameron's blessing...wearing Luke's outfit. He rolled over 2 times after the blessing! Then he began to cry... (see below)
but, look at those EYES! I still do a double take when I see the two light eyed kids I have!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

cam is the cutest! i love that you documented carys' constant plumber in the one photo. "sorry" brings back such terrible memories of my 8yr old bday sleepover when i was losing and i yelled at everyone to take their presents and go home!!

Sarah said...

So cute! I love the one with my dad in the headband. Thanks for sharing :) Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait for your visit this summer!!

Mom and Dad said...

We loved our visit with all of you. It was fun for us to be a part of your daily lives. It gave us a chance to see what goes on in your little family. Luke and Carys are growing up way too fast! It was fun meeting little Cam. We hope you can make the arrangements to come home to Utah this summer. We promised the kids a boat ride! Love all of you! Mom M.