Thursday, March 18, 2010
You can eat Chocolate!
I chose CHOCOLATE for my 31st birthday this year. I ate lots of it with my friends, my kids, and all by myself! I had a great birthday this year. I was just really happy.
Carys was helping me get ready for some chocolate fun and was really sad when she didn't get have a fruity drink (my favorite virgin pina coladas made by coursey).
Mmmmm! I probably could have eaten it all, but decided to share it and I am glad I did! It was delicious and fun!
The kids were in HOG HEAVEN when we pulled out the fondue pot instead of cake this year! They couldn't get enough. I am convinced that kids canNOT eat chocolate without getting it all over their faces. Even the smallest chocolate chip will end up in the creases of their lips. IT is so funny!

Carys and mommy LOVED the pound cake dippers!
Rob was a pro dipper and perfected the double dip...dip then allow to harden and dip again for the perfect treat.
Luke's favorite dipper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like a great b-day! Chocolate fondue is the best! Happy belated b-day!
Post a Comment