Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yes, you CAM CAM CAM!!!

Cam is starting to smile! I am loving that he responds best to me! I love his little coos and attempts to interact and I just LOVE him! We made it to church on Sunday and he was awake for two hours and didn't make me leave my meeting to nurse! I know that is a luxury I won't be enjoying very long. I keep joking that Cameron is a ticking time bomb since I know that every baby has their phase. You know the phase when you can't put them down, or they want to eat all the time, they won't sleep long enough for you to pee, and they only are quiet in the car when you are singing "old McDonald at the top of your lungs! He is getting more hair and growing all the time. We just started putting him in 3-6 months! Here are a couple of pics...




He is starting to smile...you can't see it but I think he has a dimple!



Cam can't stop moving his little hands. He loves them and often has a Super hero fist in the air...Super Cam!!!





4 comments:

Tina said...

I love new baby smile. It's the sweetest thing ever. And hey, this may not be a phase, he just may be good natured. I'd say if he was going to show his true colors he would have already done it by now.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Sarah said...

Maybe he got the calm Morgan temperament after his namesake:)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Isn't it great when they start smiling? I have to laugh at Speed's big toothless grin - even if it's 4 in the morning and I'm half awake. Here's hoping the good natured personality sticks!