Saturday, December 19, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...


then I could wish you merry Chrithmath!

Luke lost 2 teeth in a span of 1 week! I guess it is appropriate since all four of his bottom teeth came in about 2 weeks time as a baby. He looks so grown up...sort of sad! He lost the first one at church in primary so he was able to keep track of it. Thanks Sister Forteza for helping him with that situation. The second one he lost on Friday at school. We think he may have swallowed it since he says he noticed it was gone during lunch. He didn't seem to care since, "the tooth fairy can still bring me a dollar!" (and she did) It goes too fast!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I can't believe that he's lost two already and Morgan is still far from that first one coming out. She refuses to touch it. Maybe it will come out by her wedding day :)