Well, we had a first this Christmas Eve...we got to watch Santa make a special trip to DC to water ski on the Potomac River!
It was a great little show, although it was pretty windy and cold. The Grinch was on a jet ski and Frosty in a motor boat. Then Santa and his reindeer came out on skis. Carys was not too interested. She wandered and then she watched a little bit, but was too impatient to really care much about Santa when he came. To her it was the same at the wake boarding elf that came out and did flips. Luke and Rob had great seats. Luke was really into it. I was happy we went and may even venture out next year!
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there. It looked like a lot of fun. I guess Luke is going to follow in his daddy's footsteps. Some of the best water skiing we have had in a long time was just at Pine View last summer. I love it even if I am not very good! Love you all! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Mom M.
Wish I could have been there. It looked like a lot of fun. I guess Luke is going to follow in his daddy's footsteps. Some of the best water skiing we have had in a long time was just at Pine View last summer. I love it even if I am not very good! Love you all! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Mom M.
Post a Comment