Meet The Shaggy Dog...he looks huge! This is the manly dog!

This is my preferred look...Shaggy and long, although I do like it cleaner than in these photos.Now, meet his alter ego,
Fi Fi, a much smaller and tamer puppy! Not looking so manly anymore!
Although this haircut was done in phases. I refused to take pictures since it may have bordered on abuse...his legs were shaved short and his body was long like a sheep...pretty scary!!!! Rob really wanted to do spiral shave patterns...men!We love our Captain! He is full of energy most of the time and he definitely keeps us on his toes. But how many dogs will let you pick them up like this?
Aunt Sarah came to visit before Christmas and we had such a fun time with her. Our dog loved the extra attention and so did the kids! IF you can't tell she is a dog lover...she has two babies of her own, Wes and Sophie!
1 comment:
Holy cow, is that YOUR DOG??!! Wow, I kept imagining a puppy!
Post a Comment