Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Beauty School Drop-out!




I must warn you that this is both funny and kind of gross at the same time. Our little Carys became obsessed with doing Rob's hair. It was really cute. Then she took it to a whole new level. She actually uses spit to style it! I guess she learned it from the good old fashioned mom move. You know, the lick the fingers to clean a face or to wet down one stubborn hair that keeps poking up when you have long since left your house and the squirt bottle behind. Come on you moms out there, we have all done it at least one time! Anyway, this video is from Christmas Eve, and it was memorable.

3 comments:

Dianah said...

She'll be famous some day! I do have to say, I've never done the
"lick you thumb and clean the cheek, or mat down the hair" thing. I hope I never do, but only time will tell.

Mom and Dad said...

All of us moms from the old days used to use spit quite often. I didn't like to clean my kids faces with spit but using it on hair was a different story. We always had hair poking up. We didn't have all the hair products that are available today. I think Carys was quite smart to think of it. What a cutie! Mom M.

Kim said...

Come on now...beauty school isn't so bad for ya! Tell Carys she's on the right road! You just never know! I love the spit thing...my little Bryn does the same thing! It's precious at their age! Don't you love what they learn from their mothers...! Sometimes it really scares me! As for the bows, I do both...make and buy! I have a lady who makes DARLING bows - you just tell me how much you want to spend and what colors and I will be happy to ship whatever you want!