Friday, December 12, 2008

Axel Nose!

Luke was in his third Christmas program at his preschool. It was really cute. They sang Jingle Bell Rock with pretend electric guitars and then used sign language while singing Away in a Manger. He really did a great job, although his new name will be "Axel Nose." This is because part way through Jingle Bell Rock he nearly drops his guitar to PICK HIS NOSE!!! We videoed it. Hey, some day it will be good black mail and make for a funny story. Just imagine me in the crowd, holding a camera while I use my hand and facial expressions to deter his digging. It was hilarious! Luckily many were probably too busy watching their own kids to notice...or one can hope! My other complaint is, "why when you dress you kid so cute for their Christmas program they come on stage with their hair flat and silly looking and with pink stains all over their white shirt?!" I guess it is all they can do to get those kids on stage and sing! I am grateful for this preschool and all they do for Luke. He really loves his teacher and his classmates. It has been a great environment for him. Enjoy the video...and please feel free to laugh because we did!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I am cracking up - I was watching him the whole time and never noticed the nose-picking in real life, maybe I am just so used to my own kids having their fingers up there all the time...

Alicia said...

CLASSIC!!!

Also, love the tree--in our near 10 years of Christmases as a married couple, we have had ONE--yes one real tree. :(

Andy and Katy said...

That is awesome!!! Two thumbs up from us-he is still the cutest kid up there even if he did have his finger up his nose!

Sarah said...

That is hilarious!! I think its genetic...I have many memories of Rob doing the same thing!

Erika said...

you should upload that to americas funniest videos! So funny.