Thursday, July 24, 2008

What is it about being in the buff?



Do your kids enjoy it too? My kids love running around without clothes on. As soon as Luke could use the toilet without m help he began conveniently forgetting to put his underwear back. He would go all day free as a jay bird until I noticed. He still does it to this day except now he hides the underwear behind the toilet, under the sink, and in the tub so I don't notice unless I actually help him change his clothes. (sneaky sneak) Carys loves being free too! If I allow even a second in between changing, she makes a mad dash and hides or dances in the buff! It is really funny. Truly, it is one of the cutest things to see...a running toddler with a naked little butt! Yesterday was no different except when I finally caught her she was staring out the sliding glass door at the dog...uh, hello? you are naked?!!! Now that the neighbors on the lake got a eye full, she ran down the hall. I had time to grab my camera off the table and snap a few pics while I was laughing at her cuteness! I wish I could run around naked...maybe I would feel free and relaxed. Somehow, I doubt it would bring the same comfort it brings to a kid. :) oh, to be young and flawless and carefree!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

My kids would never put clothes on if I would permit it. Being naked is just too much fun!