Monday, July 28, 2008
Bonefish Grill
So, I have been to Bonefish Grill two times since we've been here and both times it has practically been deserted. I cannot believe how the economy has effected Miami so much. It is sad really. Anyway, it was great tonight because I have never dared take my kids with me to this restaurant. IT is just too nice a place to ruin it with kid craziness. We met my step-father's dad (Poppa Tom) and sister (Aunt Sharon aka Sheffie) there for dinner with the kids and it was empty...a perfect kid restaurant. They also sat us at a half booth so Carys and Luke were locked in. It worked well. It was really nice to visit with our extended family. We also spent a few hours swimming at Aunt Cindy's house. They have always treated me and my sister like we were instant family despite the fact that my mom married into the family after we were in college. Kevin has treated us like his own daughters. The same has been for their love of my children and my kids love them, too! Anyway, it was a lovely dinner and I got a couple of great shots with them! Thanks to them for all of their love and support and to Poppa for the yummy dinner tonight!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great family you have. I love the pictures and it looks like you guys are having a great time. Now come to Utah!!!! No offense Lynn and Kevin :)
At first I thought you meant Bonefish in Kingstowne and was wondering when you went because it is always packed! Bonefish is one of my favorite restaurants and I agree not one that I would take my kids too. Glad that it worked well for you and that you got some good family time!
Post a Comment