Sunday, July 20, 2008

Favorite photos of the Miami trip...

I was going through the pictures and trying to make a few slide shows to share from the highlights of our trip and just wanted to share a few pictures that I love. I will post more specifics later.




Brother and Sister and hopefully friends too! (sprinkler park)



Carys strikes a pose for Aunt Cindy after swimming. I just think she looks pretty here.


Luke feeds the parrot and yes he got bit!!! It was priceless. You can see his mouth saying, "OW!" It broke skin too...dirty sucker! Luckily he was still in a good mood for the rest of the jungle island adventure and animals.








This is Goliath, my uncle's giant mastiff! Look at how huge he is next to Luke. It took Luke a while to realize he was quite the gentle giant despite his scary appearance. (stay tuned for pics of my uncle's wild animals...tigers, cougars, leopards, lions, and monkeys)






Look at that butt!!!! Carys bathes herself in sand. She actually scoops it up and exfoliates every ounce of skin with it...so funny! (this was at Hollywood Beach where we spent the night and two days hanging out.)



Luke was my little bathing beauty at the sprinkler park. He seriously posed at every single sprinkler fountain. Those of you who know Luke know that this is rare behavior. This one made me laugh.

We were out to dinner and Carys saw two kids with these balloons. She wouldn't stop saying, "ma-ie (mommy) loon (balloon)!" We had to search the mall for the store that gave them out and she was in heaven when she finally got her yellow (ya-oh) balloon!

My mom and I took Luke to the Backyardigans Live! It was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of the two of us that I actually like.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Loved the pictures. Looks like you are having a great time. I'm glad you could spend some time with your Miami family. I love Luke's short hair. I bet he really likes it for summer. Carys just keeps getting more adorable. I'm sure Rob misses all of you. Just think, your little family will be starting a new phase of your lives in a couple of weeks! Hang in there Rob! Love all of you! Mom M.