Saturday, July 26, 2008
fun times with mima, papa kevin, and family
These are some pictures from some other adventures we had.
Papa Kevin took us to Chuck E. Cheese. It was so much fun! Luke and Papa loved playing the fighter pilot game and then Carys stole Papa for some fun on the Race Horse game. She loved the horse. Mom had fun too sneaking in a few tokens to play skee ball!
Mima took us fishing with Dad Dad. It was loads of fun. We caught a couple of tiny fish, but Luke loved it. Please notice my grandfather is covered from head to toe and is every day of his life...only a floridian who is used to baking in the sun can handle that sort of heat. He says it is protection which it was when we were being eaten alive by bugs!
We arrived in Miami on the fourth of July. We immediately picked up a bucket of fried chicken and hung out until it was time to head to see the fireworks. The kids enjoyed the little snappers. They were just mesmerized by the fireworks...I was relieved they liked them rather than scream through them like I did as a kid. Carys clapped and squealed and danced to the music that accompanied them. It was a great show and a wonderful time with family.
The other thing I did for the first time was eat sushi. My life-long friend, Angela, took me to a great and popular sushi spot. I ate sushimi and it was surprisingly tasty. I did have a little indigestion later that night, but I enjoyed it and would eat it again. Thanks, Angela, Rob will have someone to eat sushi with now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment