Sunday, January 03, 2010

"This is way better than a list, Dad"

Today at church Rob was writing lists of what he wanted to accomplish in 2010. There were specific categories...spirituality, organization, etc. Luke took the program and took Rob's pen and wrote the sentence: Have the spirit of the Holy Ghost with you and you will give love to Jesus Christ. Then he turned to Rob and said, "This is way better than a list, Dad."


Carys and Luke were bickering like normal today. Carys is either copying everything Luke says verbatim or she is arguing with everything he says. I guess, while watching football with Dad, Luke said to her, "This is Miami playing." She responded with, "well, I have my own Ami!" What makes this hilarious is that Luke didn't get that Miami was a full word forever and now Carys does the same thing! My ami! No, your ami!

3 comments:

Tina said...

That is so cute. For the longest time, Alysson though Euniqua (however you spell it) from the Backyardigans was just Niqua. She called her my niqua and your niqua.

Brynn said...

That is so hilarious! What cuties!!!!

JoJo said...

Okay, that is so adorable. Luke is such a sweet kid and always does make such heartfelt comments in Primary. And I love Carys as the cutest little beauty pageant queen that totally wants to act like the boys (tomboy in pink!)...

Love to the fam. I actually am updating my blog again... if you have time (haha)... http://ellament.blogsopt.com