
This outfit is adorable! A good friend's mom gave it to us and I just L-O-V-E it! She even included two hats so he can wear it longer. Look at my handsome boy!
Time is flying and I am even more in love with this little guy. Rob and I have decided he is our most talkative (cooing and such) child at least at this age. Carys was our smiliest kid. He really seems to be happy...I mean what other baby would allow his mommy to rock out on rock band for an hour or take an hour and a half long piano lesson without fuss! Now, don't get me wrong...he is still a baby, you know. He gets up at unpredictable hours and decides which days he wants to eat every 1.5 hours or 3 hours. But, for the most part we are adjusting well...at least until we aren't, right?
5 comments:
What a handsome little fellow, plus the outfit is darling! Yep, he's a keeper, in spite of his sleeping patterns! Your kids are beautiful.
He is Soooooo cute! I could have held him all day! If I didn't have to get back to snowy Pittsburgh, that is ;)
He is SO adorable!!
That's my boy!
I don't think they come any sweeter than that!
Post a Comment