Saturday, January 23, 2010

3 Months!


Cam is 3 months now!!! I can't believe it. He has changed so much in the last 2 weeks...he his holding his head much more consistently and longer, he is starting to giggle, he is kicking at toys on the kick-n-play, and he is beginning to use his legs to scoot and move a little when he is on his tummy. Rob weighed with him and he is roughly 13 pounds. Sorry about the stats, but I have to keep some sort of record for this little guy since I don't do the typical journal or scrapbooks yet.

Cam and I went on an adventure this weekend. We are in Miami! He took his first plane ride and he slept right through it! My grandparents have loved meeting him...stay tuned for some pics. He has such a sweet disposition. Love him!!!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I can NOT believe hi is already 3 months. That's insane! He is such a cute guy, though...

Enjoy Miami, lucky you.

Kristi said...

He is precious!