I had to include the picture of Carys begging to be picked up...which happened half of the night.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
yes, I know it is almost Christmas...
BUT, I need to document my first Trunk or Treat success before I print all this past year out. This trunk or treat was really great. It was busy and a lot of people came, but I think everyone was pleased and satisfied with the turn out. We had cute googly eye wreaths in the center of the tables with buckets of candy. We had a photo spot. We had a costume contest after the parade and a jack-o-lantern contest. The chili and cornbread turn out was great too! I couldn't have done it without my sister who really was my right-hand woman. :) My committee didn't come together until much of the planning was finished, but they were awesome and really willing to do their part. Hopefully the Christmas party will be fun too!
I had to include the picture of Carys begging to be picked up...which happened half of the night.




I had to include the picture of Carys begging to be picked up...which happened half of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did a great job, the decorations are adorable!!!!
Post a Comment