Thursday, November 27, 2008

Favorite Things Tag

I may have done this before, but it is fairly easy...


Five of My Favorite Things...
5 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
General Hospital
One Tree Hill
Lost
Gossip Girl
(i watch too much tv and sadly there are more shows I love)

5Favorite Restaurants:
Chipotle
My Karma (indian)
Chick Fil La
Tony Roma's
Japanese Steak House


5 Things That Happened Yesterday
Rob's Gma passed away
I bought milk shakes at chick-fil-a
I talked on the phone too much
I bought airline tickets
I made Cranberry Sauce

5 Things I Love About Fall:
Halloween!
Going to the pumpkin patch
The new styles of clothing in the stores
I love the changing colors of leaves
School starts!

5Things On My Wishlist:
to get in shape
a make over and spa weekend (is that two?)
organize my entire house
a new pot and pan set
my christmas tree decorated!

5People I Tag:
Katy
Courtney
whoever wants to!

No comments: