
We just had a great visit with Aunt Sarah, Rob's sister, over the past week. It was so fun to talk and catch up with her. The kids were CRAZY about her. Luke actually cried when she went to her conference and stayed in DC for a couple of nights. He said, "I don't want Aunt Sarah to sleep in a hotel." It was sad, but so cute. It always amazes me the difference there is in connection with family even when they don't see much of our family often. It is like they just know they are in that special category. It warms my heart.
Well, Carys had a great time playing with Sarah, too! Sarah snapped this picture before she left. Carys had just spilled on her pants and I took them off and she wanted her new ducky slippers on. Sarah told her to say cheese and this is her pose....TOO CUTE! She is such a girl. I love it.
1 comment:
I cannot believe how little Luke was. His little round face is my fav..... I know that was when you guys were in Utah and that is the saddest part. I wish that we could get together again, Minus-me giving birth, a funeral, or only 4 days to stay. We miss the kids and wish that we were closer and could see poses like that more often. She is the sweetest!!!!
Post a Comment