Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where's my baby girl?

Carys actually let me play with her hair after her bath the other day. I managed to do two pretty good french braids. The whole reason I wanted to do the braids was to give her wavy hair afterwards. I was proud of myself. Then, I felt so sad because my baby didn't look like a baby to me at all. She looked like such a little girl. Sometimes it is hard to believe she is only 2! It really hit me when I looked at this picture.


Time sure flies and although she is still my loud screamer she is growing up to be a beautiful, smart, and funny addition to our family. I just love her to pieces.

French Braids
after the braids with wavy hair

5 comments:

Andrea said...

me too! i love her to pieces! love the braids!

The Morgan Family said...

She's so cute. I can't believe the amount of gorgeous hair that girl has.

Andy and Katy said...

I LOVE HER!!!!! She is beautiful and has a head of hair to die for. Your braids are awesome!

Shelly said...

If she had Ellie's super thin hair that is impossible to braid (even at 3 years old (in two weeks), she would still look young.

Brynn said...

You didn't realize that hairdresser would be among the list of jobs you would hold as a mother did you? You do such a great job with the gorgeous head of hair we are all jealous.... especially me who has a hair challenged one year old girl. Oh french braids, maybe someday far away......