Just wanted to announce to all my friends and family that ROB PASSED THE BAR EXAM!!!!!
We are officially finished with law school! I can't begin to tell you what a relief it is. It is like we were holding our breath until today and now we can really take a deep breath and enjoy the feeling. I am so proud of Rob. He worked so hard and long for this. It is a great accomplishment and he did a lot of it for us...Thank you, babe!
15 comments:
That is awesome! Congratulations!
Great news - congrats!
of course! but what a relief!
Congrats!! But did we ever doubt?? :) Love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS ROB!!! I know how excited Julie is now!
Yeah Rob! Yeah Julie! You officially survived law school!!
You're the man Rob! Congratulations!
Woo Hoo. Congratulations!!!
Yeah!!!! Congrats Rob! Time to celebrate...
Congrats to both of you!!!
-Jen Weekley
Congratulations! I'm sure that is a huge relief. Addie is super excited to see you guys tomorrow. I made the mistake of telling her and now she won't go to sleep.
Thank you all! Yes, it's a huge relief, and Julie deserves a lot of credit for it--I couldn't have done it without her putting up with it and, at times, pushing me along for the past 4 years! :-)
Yay! I actually asked Scott about this the other day and he checked and saw that the results hadn't been posted yet. Way to go! We know what a relief it is to be done! Have fun in Richmond when he gets admitted to the Court!
WOOOOO HOOOOOO! What a great accomplishment! Congratulations Rob and Julie.
We are so proud of you Rob! You have set a good example for your siblings. You have worked hard and long for your degree. I see you being Pres. of the United States some day. Thanks for supporting him, Julie! We love you and the kids!
Post a Comment