We have finally rid ourselves of the hideous navy blue carpet in our front room. I can't say I am shedding one single tear over it. If you didn't get the opportunity to see it for yourselves it was accented with navy blue crown molding and heavy swag drapes. We got a great deal on some wood flooring and Rob began our project this weekend. We couldn't have done as much as we did without the help of Mike (brother) and Shawn D. Plus the friends who loaned tools (Brian) and tips really made this doable. Thank you so much. I am very proud of Rob and this project. I love my new floors. (we still aren't finished, but almost!) I will post the finished room when I get there! (Oh and thanks to the wives who loaned us their hubbies so we could do this...we owe you!)
BEFORE: (these are the best I could find right now)


Demolition Night:


A work in progress...but looking good!

4 comments:
I love the flooring!! When I get my house, I'll hire your husband to come over and install flooring in my home. It is going to look great once you are finished!!
Oooo! Pretty floors! But I don't get why you weren't sad to see all the blue go? ;)
Gorgeous floor! Yea!!!!!!
That floor looks awesome! You guys did a great job!
Post a Comment