Carys and Ryan on their first hot date in his hot convertible!
" May I give you a kiss?" "Of course!" ( i love the look on Carys' face...excited!)
Carys had her first kiss at the Clemyjontri Park from her little friend Ryan. His mother even documented it! I am so glad because I would never remember this and I am sure Carys will wonder one day. Just as background...Ryan is the cutest rough and tumble boy ever! He is so energetic and feisty. That fact makes these pictures even cuter. He was so sweet that day and really kissed her on the cheek! Now, as much I love him and his family and would love to betroth her to Ryan, I think I better let her make her own decision...wouldn't it be easier my way though?! The thought of her dating and kissing just terrifies me. Luckily, this is not a real date and is as innocent as it gets. I doubt I will be wanting to take pictures when it happens again in the teenage years. Sigh!! AHHHHH!!!! For now, I can just say, "Oh how cute!!!" and it is.
7 comments:
Julie. I think this is so sweet. Her first love. Even though she probably won't remember it when she's older, at least you have pictures. It's a moment never to forget!
It would be so convenient if they did get married - we already love the in-laws!
That is the cutest thing ever. Arranged marriage doesn't sound so bad, from the parents perspective at least. Carys DuBravac, not bad, I like it! I have already found Neve's betrothed. I think Neve Blake has a nice ring to it!
Carys is so adorable. I can't believe how much she has grown since i last saw her. What a cutie...no wonder she is picking up boys this early on in life.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Dallin will have to give Ryan some competition when we come back:) What cuties.
I hope they get married because that would make the greatest wedding montage ever! Carys's expression is priceless when he leans in for the money shot. Where did Ryan learn that from? Mom and Dad? ;)
Post a Comment