Any advice? I can't just lock his door every night because he kicks the door all night. I am hoping he will heed my warnings that it isn't safe to sleep just anywhere. I even pulled the "Mommy wants you safe in your bed. What if there was a fire and I had to look all over the house for you so we could leave? That would make me scared." So far so good, but I would love some suggestions for keeping kids in their beds at night.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Where in the World is Lucky?
This is the question we ask ourselves twice a week as we search the house for Luke's new sleeping spot. I think we have broken the pattern, but we got some funny pictures anyway. I missed a picture-- one when he fell asleep under the red wing chair in the front room.
Luke is asleep completely under our bed!
Luke is alseep on a mound of clothing in our closet! Please don't look too closely at my mess :)!
Luke fell asleep 5 ft. in the air on a wire shelf in my closet behind my hanging shirts!
As if the last one wasn't dangerous enough...Luke fell asleep under the blankets with only a head out on the landing of the stairs. I went to get Rob to take a picture and he moved to this position with his head hanging off the top step! THE HORROR! One slight move and he could've fallen down the stairs!
Any advice? I can't just lock his door every night because he kicks the door all night. I am hoping he will heed my warnings that it isn't safe to sleep just anywhere. I even pulled the "Mommy wants you safe in your bed. What if there was a fire and I had to look all over the house for you so we could leave? That would make me scared." So far so good, but I would love some suggestions for keeping kids in their beds at night.
Any advice? I can't just lock his door every night because he kicks the door all night. I am hoping he will heed my warnings that it isn't safe to sleep just anywhere. I even pulled the "Mommy wants you safe in your bed. What if there was a fire and I had to look all over the house for you so we could leave? That would make me scared." So far so good, but I would love some suggestions for keeping kids in their beds at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pics are great. I cannot believe that he will fall asleep those places. Could he have narcolepsy? Just kidding, crazy Luke- I love him. Katy
Post a Comment