Friday, February 15, 2008

"Poopy on the potty!"

Just another phrase that reminds me I am a mom of toddlers! But, it made me think about the funny songs and ditties you can come up with on the spot to encourage or praise your children. Today, Carys went "poopy on the potty!" It was a spur of the moment idea and it worked! She has been announcing when she needs to go for a while now, but today I didn't want to wait to put her to bed and decided to help the process along by putting her on the pot! The best part was when she grabbed the T.P. afterwards in case I forgot the most important step! Luke was so proud of her too. We sang our "poopy on the potty" song while we clapped and danced for her. She was too cute and proud of her accomplishment! Who knows, it probably was just a fluke, but I will take it! Yeah for Carys!

1 comment:

Andy and Katy said...

Yay, Carys. She is going to be in big girl undies before you know it. Then it will be time to have another one, yes I said another one. Would you get on that already.