Monday, June 01, 2009

"I put it back in!"

This was the quote of the day from Luke on Sunday. I am sorry in advance for you weak stomachs reading this...

I look back in the back seat on the way to church just in time to see Luke about to wipe a buger on the car door.
I say, "Luke, don't wipe that there!" Then he looks around for another option. He is about to wipe it on his church pants and I say, "Wait, I am looking for a wipe or tissue...hold on!"
I finally get the wipe out and hand it back to him and he says, "I don't need it anymore." Naturally, I ask with a mildly irritated tone, "Where did you wipe it? I told you to wait."
He says, "I put it back in!" GROSS, but HILARIOUS! KIDS!!!!

1 comment:

Dianah said...

That is so funny!!! I swear, your kids say the funniest things!