BOY!!!!
We are sooo excited for this addition to our family. The kids can't wait and were really excited to see the baby on the screen. We have all been brainstorming names because naturally, we didn't have a lot of boy names in mind. I feel sort of shell shocked...not because it is a boy, but because it is real now! It is beginning to sink in and I am a little nervous about it all. It is a good nervous though and the joy definitely out-weighs the nerves. Now Carys can continue to be spoiled rotten as the only girl and Luke will have a little brother to teach his tricks to. We'll keep you posted. Oh, and any good names you have and aren't going to use send our way!
9 comments:
checking out welsh names for you - andreas is on there so you could name him after me :) owen? cade? dillon? penn? rees? kai? i had such a hard time picking three boy names - which by the way, gavin is welsh!
Scottish, English, Hebrew... also possibilities.
how fun! my daughter actally has a male welsh name, emlyn. i wouldn't necessarily put it at the top of my list for a boy though :)
congrats on another boy, i can relate to the feeling of the thing growing inside you becoming real. its great, isn't it?!?
Congrats!! I am so excited for you!
Max? Since it's close to the girl name you liked? You could name him Maximus and that would match Lucas and Carys. I actually do know someone that named their boy Maximus.
So exciting for you! Congrats!
That's great, Julie! Congrats! We liked the name Ashton, but obviously Ashton Ketcher...a little to close to the famous guy. I really like the name Asher as well. So excited for you!
Julie, YAY! I know I am late in responding, but I was just thinking about the fact that I hadn't caught word of your news yet, so I had to peek in on your blog! Should we have baby boys on the same day? Thats a plan! We are naming ours Charlie, so if you want to really confuse people (or make it easier for them?) you can use that one too!
We are so excited for the new baby. I thought of a name I really like since you mentioned that you might use Brian as a middle name. I like the name Thomas Brian Morgan or Brian Thomas Morgan. He would be named after his grandpa and his great grandpa. I think that Brian Thomas Morgan sounds the best but I think it would be fun to call him Tommy. Think about it? Love ya, Mom M.
Post a Comment